- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 794252, 4 pages
The Triglyceride to HDL Ratio and Its Relationship to Insulin Resistance in Pre- and Postpubertal Children: Observation from the Wausau SCHOOL Project
1Aspirus Heart and Vascular Institute-Research and Education, Wansau, WI 54401, USA
2University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Received 6 April 2012; Accepted 5 May 2012
Academic Editor: Roya Kelishadi
Copyright © 2012 Karen Olson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniel P. Bailey, Louise A. Savory, Sarah J. Denton, Ben R. Davies, and Catherine J. Kerr, “The triglyceride to high-density lipoprotein ratio identifies children who may be at risk of developing cardiometabolic disease,” Acta Paediatrica, 2014.
- Hye-Rin Park, Sae-Ron Shin, A Lum Han, and Yong Joon Jeong, “The Correlation between the Triglyceride to High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Ratio and Computed Tomography-Measured Visceral Fat and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in Local Adult Male Subjects,” Korean Journal of Family Medicine, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 335, 2015.