- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 847462, 6 pages
The Prevalence of Dyslipidemia in Patients with Spinal Cord Lesion in Thailand
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Amphur Muang, Khon Kaen 40002, Thailand
Received 19 March 2012; Revised 16 May 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Gerhard M. Kostner
Copyright © 2012 Ratana Vichiansiri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aaron A. Phillips, Philip N. Ainslie, Andrei V. Krassioukov, and Darren E.R. Warburton, “Regulation of Cerebral Blood Flow after Spinal Cord Injury,” Journal of Neurotrauma, pp. 130829074018003, 2013.
- Hadis Sabour, Farzad Shidfar, Abbas Norouzi Javidan, Zahra Khazaeipour, Firoozeh Ghaderi, Neda Ranjbarnovin, Mohammad Reza Vafa, and Fatemeh Khanzadeh Mehrabani, “Cardiometabolic risk factors in Iranians with spinal cord injury: Analysis by injury-related variables,” Journal Of Rehabilitation Research And Development, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 635–642, 2013.
- Aaron A Phillips, Darren ER Warburton, Philip N Ainslie, and Andrei V Krassioukov, “Regional neurovascular coupling and cognitive performance in those with low blood pressure secondary to high-level spinal cord injury: improved by alpha-1 agonist midodrine hydrochloride,” Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism, 2014.