- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 861924, 7 pages
Use of Lipid-Lowering Medications and the Likelihood of Achieving Optimal LDL-Cholesterol Goals in Coronary Artery Disease Patients
1Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
2Division of Cardiology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
3Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Drexel University School of Public Health, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Received 17 April 2012; Revised 10 June 2012; Accepted 12 June 2012
Academic Editor: Jan Wouter Jukema
Copyright © 2012 Dean G. Karalis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paul Lee, and Robert A Hegele, “Current Phase II proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin 9 inhibitor therapies for dyslipidemia,” Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Peter P. Toth, JoAnne M. Foody, Joanne E. Tomassini, Shiva G. Sajjan, Dena R. Ramey, David R. Neff, Andrew M. Tershakovec, X. Henry Hu, and Kaan Tunceli, “Therapeutic practice patterns related to statin potency and ezetimibe/simvastatin combination therapies in lowering LDL-C in patients with high-risk cardiovascular disease,” Journal of Clinical Lipidology, 2013.
- Rose Q. Do, Robert A. Vogel, and Gregory G. Schwartz, “PCSK9 Inhibitors: Potential in Cardiovascular Therapeutics,” Current Cardiology Reports, vol. 15, no. 3, 2013.
- JoAnne M. Foody, Joanne E. Tomassini, Shiva G. Sajjan, Dena R. Ramey, David R. Neff, Andrew M. Tershakovec, Henry Hu, and Kaan Tunceli, “Therapeutic practice patterns related to statin potency and ezetimibe/simva statin combination therapies in lowering LDL-C in patients with high-risk c ardiovascular disease,” Journal of Clinical Lipidology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 107–116, 2014.