- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 875163, 5 pages
Determinants of Childhood Obesity in Representative Sample of Children in North East of Iran
1Endocrinology and Metabolism Research Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 1411413137, Iran
2Department of Nutrition and Biochemistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
3Pediatrics Department, Faculty of Medicine and Child Growth and Development Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
4Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 1411413137, Iran
5Faculty of Paramedical, Qom University of Medical Sciences, Qom, Iran
6Department of Health Education and Promotion, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
7Department of Health Education and Promotion, Golestan University of Medical Sciences, Gorgan, Iran
Received 12 March 2012; Accepted 22 April 2012
Academic Editor: Khosrow Adeli
Copyright © 2012 Fereshteh Baygi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nagwa A. Ismail, Hamed M. Shatla, Abeer M. Nour Eldin, Marwa T. Eldeeb, Aliaa A. Wahbee, and Mohamed E. Ali, “Vitamin A insufficiency in obese Egyptian children with dyslipidemia,” Medical Research Journal, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 6–12, 2014.
- Fereshteh Farzianpour, Ali Reihani, Seyyed Mostafa Hosseini, Halea Saderzadeh Yaganeh, and Seyead Shahab Hosseini, “The Effect of the Family’s Socioeconomic Factors on Nutrition of Elementary School Children,” Health, vol. 06, no. 19, pp. 2657–2667, 2014.
- Carolina Kneipp, Fernanda Habitzreuter, Tatiana Mezadri, and Doroteia Aparecida Hoefelmann, “Overweight and associated variables in schoolchildren in Itajai in the State of Santa Catarina, Brazil,” Ciencia & Saude Coletiva, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 2411–2422, 2015.
- Z. Ahadi, M. Qorbani, R. Kelishadi, G. Ardalan, M.E. Motlagh, H. Asayesh, M. Zeynali, M. Chinian, B. Larijani, G. Shafiee, and R. Heshmat, “Association between breakfast intake with anthropometric measurements, blood pressure and food consumption behaviors among Iranian children and adolescents: the CASPIAN-IV study,” Public Health, 2015.
- Fereshteh Baygi, Ramin Heshmat, Roya Kelishadi, Fatemeh Mohammadi, Mohammad Esmail Motlagh, Gelayol Ardalan, Hamid Asayesh, Bagher Larijani, and Mostafa Qorbani, “Regional Disparities in Sedentary Behaviors and Meal Frequency in Iranian Adolescents: The CASPIAN-III Study,” Iranian Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 25, no. 2, 2015.