- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 895326, 6 pages
Improving Total-Cholesterol/HDL-Cholesterol Ratio Results in an Endothelial Dysfunction Recovery in Peripheral Artery Disease Patients
Vascular Surgery and Angiology Department, Hospital Universitario Getafe, Ctra Toledo Km 12,500, 28905 Madrid, Spain
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 22 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jan Wouter Jukema
Copyright © 2012 Silvia Bleda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. M. Traish, A. Haider, G. Doros, and F. Saad, “Long-term testosterone therapy in hypogonadal men ameliorates elements of the metabolic syndrome: an observational, long-term registry study,” International Journal of Clinical Practice, 2013.
- Davide Francomano, Andrea Lenzi, and Antonio Aversa, “Effects of Five-Year Treatment with Testosterone Undecanoate on Metabolic and Hormonal Parameters in Ageing Men with Metabolic Syndrome,” International Journal of Endocrinology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Michelle A. Williams, Lee Stoner, Adam A. Lucero, Danielle M. Lambrick, James A. Faulkner, Simon Fryer, Michael A. Tarrant, and Melanie Poudevigne, “Modifiable Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors among Indigenous Populations,” Advances in Preventive Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.