- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 198384, 6 pages
Predictors of Metabolic Syndrome in the Iranian Population: Waist Circumference, Body Mass Index, or Waist to Hip Ratio?
1Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Centre, Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Institute, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
2Rehabilitation Research Center, Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Institute, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, P.O. Box 81465-1148, Isfahan, Iran
3Hypertension Research Centre, Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Institute, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
4Cardiology Department, School of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Received 8 December 2012; Revised 24 January 2013; Accepted 11 February 2013
Academic Editor: Gerhard M. Kostner
Copyright © 2013 Mojgan Gharipour et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jing-ya Zhou, Hui Ge, Ming-fan Zhu, Li-jun Wang, Li Chen, Yao-zong Tan, Yu-ming Chen, and Hui-lian Zhu, “Neck circumference as an independent predictive contributor to cardio-metab olic syndrome,” Cardiovascular Diabetology, vol. 12, 2013.
- Ali Kabir, Akram Pourshams, Masoud Khoshnia, and Fatemeh Malekzadeh, “Normal Limit for Serum Alanine Aminotransferase Level and Distribution of Metabolic Factors in Old Population of Kalaleh, Iran,” Hepatitis Monthly, vol. 13, no. 10, 2013.