- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298421, 10 pages
Current Views on Genetics and Epigenetics of Cholesterol Gallstone Disease
1Division of Internal Medicine Hospital of Bisceglie, 76011 Bisceglie, Italy
2Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Edward Doisy Research Center, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
3Clinica Medica “A. Murri”, Department of Biomedical Sciences & Human Oncology, University “Aldo Moro“ of Bari Medical School, 70124 Bari, Italy
4European Society for Clinical Investigation (ESCI), 3584 CJ Utrecht, The Netherlands
Received 28 January 2013; Revised 6 March 2013; Accepted 20 March 2013
Academic Editor: Gloria L. Vega
Copyright © 2013 Agostino Di Ciaula et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hua Li, Gui-Hua Jia, Xi-Lan Lu, Gang Zhang, Kai-Yong Tian, Jun-Tao Li, and Jian-Min Zhang, “In vitro maturation of oocytes is not a risk factor for adult metabolic syndrome of mouse offspring,” European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 2013.
- Saad Muhmood Hussain, and Karim Alwan Al-Jashamy, “Determination of Chemical Composition of Gallbladder Stones and their Association with Induction of Cholangiocarcinoma,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 6257–6260, 2013.
- Leonilde Bonfrate, David Q-H Wang, Gabriella Garruti, and Piero Portincasa, “Obesity and the risk and prognosis of gallstone disease and pancreatitis,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, 2014.
- Guo-Qiang Xu, Cheng-Fu Xu, Hong-Tan Chen, Shan Liu, Xiao-Dong Teng, Gen-Yun Xu, and Chao-Hui Yu, “Association of caveolin-3 and cholecystokinin A receptor with cholesterol gallstone disease in mice,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 28, pp. 9513–9518, 2014.
- Ibrahim Guillermo Castro-Torres, Minarda De la O-Arciniega, Gustavo Adolfo Bravo-Duarte, Janeth Gallegos-Estudillo, Miguel Ángel Domínguez-Ortíz, and Mariano Martínez-Vázquez, “Intestinal and hepatic Niemann–Pick C1L1 proteins: Future therapeutic targets for cholesterol gallstones disease?,” European Journal of Pharmacology, 2014.
- Michael Freilinger, Michael Böhm, Ines Lanator, Klara Vergesslich-Rothschild, Wolf-Dietrich Huber, Alison Anderson, Kingsley Wong, Gordon Baikie, Madhur Ravikumara, Jenny Downs, and Helen Leonard, “Prevalence, clinical investigation, and management of gallbladder disease in Rett syndrome,” Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 2014.