- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 314170, 7 pages
Short-Term Effect of Pitavastatin Treatment on Glucose and Lipid Metabolism and Oxidative Stress in Fasting and Postprandial State Using a Test Meal in Japanese Men
1Kakuda Clinic, Takamatsu Na15-1, Kahoku, Ishikawa 929-1215, Japan
2Department of General Medicine, Kanazawa Medical University, 1-1 Daigaku Uchinada, Kahoku, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0293, Japan
3Kanazawa Medical University, 1-1 Daigaku Uchinada, Kahoku, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0293, Japan
Received 3 September 2013; Revised 10 November 2013; Accepted 12 November 2013
Academic Editor: Jeffrey Cohn
Copyright © 2013 Hirokazu Kakuda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hirokazu Kakuda, Junji Kobayashi, Masahiro Kakuda, Junichi Yamakawa, and Noboru Takekoshi, “The effect of anagliptin treatment on glucose metabolism and lipid metabolism, and oxidative stress in fasting and postprandial states using a test meal in Japanese men with type 2 diabetes,” Endocrine, 2014.
- Anette Varbo, and Børge G. Nordestgaard, “Remnant cholesterol and ischemic heart disease,” Current Opinion in Lipidology, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 266–273, 2014.
- Kavita Kulavarasalingam, and Deepak Bhatnagar, “Interaction between carbohydrates and lipid metabolism,” Current Opinion in Lipidology, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 401–403, 2014.