- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 502948, 6 pages
Discordance of Non-HDL and Directly Measured LDL Cholesterol: Which Lipid Measure is Preferred When Calculated LDL Is Inaccurate?
1James J. Peters VA Medical Center, Bronx, NY 10468, USA
2Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, NY, USA
3Confluence Health, Moses Lake, WA 98837, USA
4St. Luke’s Hospital, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO 64111, USA
Received 12 February 2013; Accepted 25 March 2013
Academic Editor: Gerhard M. Kostner
Copyright © 2013 Lawrence Baruch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Meredith Kilgore, Paul Muntner, J. Michael Woolley, Pradeep Sharma, Vera Bittner, and Robert S. Rosenson, “Discordance between high non-HDL cholesterol and high LDL-cholesterol among US adults,” Journal of Clinical Lipidology, 2013.
- Venkata M. Alla, Vrinda Agrawal, Andrew DeNazareth, Syed Mohiuddin, Sudha Ravilla, and Marc Rendell, “A Reappraisal of the Risks and Benefits of Treating to Target with Cholesterol Lowering Drugs,” Drugs, vol. 73, no. 10, pp. 1025–1054, 2013.
- Meredith Kilgore, Paul Muntner, J. Michael Woolley, Pradeep Sharma, Vera Bittner, and Robert S. Rosenson, “Discordance between high non-HDL cholesterol and high LDL-cholesterol among US adults,” Journal of Clinical Lipidology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 86–93, 2014.