- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 531658, 8 pages
Quality Assessment of the Genetic Test for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in The Netherlands
1Foundation for the Identification of Persons with Inherited Hypercholesterolemia (StOEH), Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Department of Vascular Medicine, Academic Medical Center (AMC), 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3Department of Human Genetics, Forensic Laboratory for DNA Research, Leiden, The Netherlands
Received 14 March 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Gloria L. Vega
Copyright © 2013 Iris Kindt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ate Kloosterman, Marjan Sjerps, and Astrid Quak, “Error rates in forensic DNA analysis: Definition, numbers, impact and communication,” Forensic Science International: Genetics, 2014.
- Fathimath Faiz, Lan T Nguyen, Frank M van Bockxmeer, and Amanda J Hooper, “Genetic screening to improve the diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia,” Clinical Lipidology, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 523–532, 2014.
- J.M.H. Galema-Boers, J. Versmissen, H.W.O. Roeters van Lennep, J.E. Dusault-Wijkstra, M. Williams, and J.E. Roeters van Lennep, “Cascade screening of Familial Hypercholesterolemia must go on,” Atherosclerosis, 2015.
- D. R. Sullivan, L. Freeman, L. Molloy, and G. Williams, “Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: Universal or Cascade? A Critique of Current FH Recognition Strategies,” Current Cardiovascular Risk Reports, vol. 9, no. 2, 2015.
- Barbara Sjouke, Michael W.T. Tanck, Sigrid W. Fouchier, Joep C. Defesche, B.A. Hutten, Albert Wiegman, John J.P. Kastelein, and G. Kees Hovingh, “Children with hypercholesterolemia of unknown cause: Value of genetic risk scores,” Journal of Clinical Lipidology, 2016.