- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 364385, 5 pages
Square or Sine: Finding a Waveform with High Success Rate of Eliciting SSVEP
1Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Mississippi, MS 38677, USA
2Department of Psychology, University of Mississippi, MS 38677, USA
3Department of Health, Exercise Science, and Recreation Management, University of Mississippi, MS 38677, USA
Received 26 March 2011; Accepted 17 July 2011
Academic Editor: Li Yuanqing
Copyright © 2011 Fei Teng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nikolay V. Manyakov, Nikolay Chumerin, and Marc M. Van Hulle, “Multichannel Decoding For Phase-Coded Ssvep Brain–Computer Interface,” International Journal of Neural Systems, vol. 22, no. 05, pp. 1250022, 2012.
- Martijn P. Vlaar, Frans C.T. van der Helm, and Alfred C. Schouten, “Frequency Domain Characterization of the Somatosensory Steady State Response in Electroencephalography,” IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol. 48, no. 28, pp. 1391–1396, 2015.