- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 135204, 9 pages
Composite Match Index with Application of Interior Deformation Field Measurement from Magnetic Resonance Volumetric Images of Human Tissues
1School of Remote Sensing and Information Engineering, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430079, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Wuhan Textile University, Wuhan 430073, China
Received 5 April 2012; Revised 8 June 2012; Accepted 6 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yen-Wei Chen
Copyright © 2012 Penglin Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Chenoune, E. Deléchelle, E. Petit, T. Goissen, J. Garot, and A. Rahmouni, “Segmentation of cardiac cine-MR images and myocardial deformation assessment using level set methods,” Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 607–616, 2005.
- M. Kass, A. Witkin, and D. Terzopoulos, “Snakes: active contour models,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 321–331, 1988.
- J. Lang, D. K. Pai, and R. J. Woodham, “Robotic acquisition of deformable models,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA '02), vol. 1, pp. 933–938, May 2002.
- J. Cho and P. J. Benkeser, “Elastically deformable model-based motion-tracking of left ventricle,” in Proceedings of the 26th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC '04), vol. 1, pp. 1925–1928, September 2004.
- B. J. Matuszewski, J. K. Shen, L. K. Shark, and C. J. Moore, “Estimation of internal body deformations using an elastic registration technique,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Medical Information Visualisation-BioMedical Visualisation (MediVis '06), pp. 15–20, July 2006.
- C. Vicent, C. Francine, C. Tomeu, and D. Francoise, “A geometric model for active contours in image processing,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 1–31, 1993.
- R. Malladi, J. A. Sethian, and B. C. Vemuri, “Shape modeling with front propagation: a level set approach,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 158–175, 1995.
- C. Vicent, “Geometric models for active contours,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, vol. 3, pp. 9–12, October 1995.
- F. Huang and J. Su, “Face contour detection using geometric active contours,” in Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, vol. 3, pp. 2090–2093, Shanghai, China, June 2002.
- H. Chui and A. Rangarajan, “New algorithm for non-rigid point matching,” in proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '00), pp. 44–51, June 2000.
- Y. Zheng and D. Doermann, “Robust point matching for nonrigid shapes by preserving local neighborhood structures,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 643–649, 2006.
- S. Belongie, J. Malik, and J. Puzicha, “Shape matching and object recognition using shape contexts,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 509–522, 2002.
- A. Myronenko, X. Song, and M. A. Carreira-Perpinan, “Nonrigid point set registration: coherent point drift,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, vol. 19, pp. 1009–1016, 2007.
- A. Myronenko and X. Song, “Point set registration: coherent point drifts,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 2262–2275, 2010.
- O. Choi and I. S. Kweon, “Robust feature point matching by preserving local geometric consistency,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 113, no. 6, pp. 726–742, 2009.
- X. Papademetris, A. P. Jackowski, R. T. Schultz, L. H. Staib, and J. S. Duncan, “Integrated intensity and point-feature nonrigid registration,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI '04), vol. 3216, pp. 763–770, September 2004.
- P. Zhang, S. Hirai, and K. Endo, “A feature matching-based approach to deformation fields measurement from MR images of non-rigid object,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 1607–1615, 2008.
- P. Zhang, S. Hirai, K. Endo, and S. Morikawa, “Local deformation measurement of biological tissues based on feature tracking of 3D MR volumetric images,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ICME International Conference on Complex Medical Engineering (CME '07), pp. 707–712, Beijin, China, May 2007.
- P. L. Zhang and S. Hirai, “A local geometric preserving approach for interior deformation fields measurement from MR volumetric images of human tissues,” in Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 437–441, 2010.
- P. L. Zhang, S. Hirai, and K. Endo, “A method for non-rigid 3D deformation fields measurement: application to human calf MR volumetric images,” in Proceedings of the Workshop at IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 8–13, 2007.
- C. Harris and M. J. Stephens, “A combined corner and edge detector,” in Proceedings of the 4th Alvey Vision Conference, pp. 147–151, 1988.
- P. L. Zhang, S. Hirai, and K. Endo, “A feature tracking-based approach for local deformation fields measurement of biological tissue from MR volumes,” in Proceedings of the 3rd Joint Workshop on Machine Perception and Robotics, December 2007.
- G. Q. Chen, “Robust point feature matching in projective space,” in Proceedings of the Robust Point Feature Matching in Projective Space, pp. 717–722, December 2001.