- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Chinese Journal of Biology have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Chinese Journal of Biology.
- T.O. Ikpesu, “Therapeutic potential of Garcinia kola with reference to the restoration of inhibited acetylcholinesterase activities in induced Clarias gariepinus,” Beni-Suef University Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Rona Banerjee, “Inhibitory Effect of Curcumin-Cu(II) and Curcumin-Zn(II) Complexes on Amyloid-Beta Peptide Fibrillation,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Manas Ranjan Swain, Marimuthu Anandharaj, Ramesh Chandra Ray, and Rizwana Praveen Rani, “Fermented Fruits and Vegetables of Asia: A Potential Source of Probiotics,” Biotechnology Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–19, 2014.
- Vanitha Reddy Palvai, and Asna Urooj, “ Inhibition of 3-Hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl Coenzyme A Reductase ( Ex Vivo ) by Morus indica (Mulberry) ,” Chinese Journal of Biology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Luiziana Ferreira da Silva, Marilda Keico Taciro, Gil Raicher, Rosane Aparecida Moniz Piccoli, Thatiane Teixeira Mendonça, Mateus Schreiner Garcez Lopes, and José Gregório Cabrera Gomez, “Perspectives on the production of polyhydroxyalkanoates in biorefineries associated with the production of sugar and ethanol,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014.
- Namratha Pai Kotebagilu, Vanitha Reddy Palvai, and Asna Urooj, “Protective Effect of Selected Medicinal Plants against Hydrogen Peroxide Induced Oxidative Damage on Biological Substrates,” International Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Neelam Chandra, and Nalini Pandey, “ Influence of Sulfur Induced Stress on Oxidative Status and Antioxidative Machinery in Leaves of Allium cepa L. ,” International Scholarly Research Notices, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Mukundraj G. Rathod, and Anupama P. Pathak, “Wealth from Waste: Optimized Alkaline Protease Production Using Agro-Industrial Residues by Bacillus alcalophilus LW8 and its Biotechnological Applications,” Journal of Taibah University for Science, 2014.
- Ana Clara Aprotosoaie, Adriana Trifan, Elvira Gille, Tudor Petreus, Gabriela Bordeianu, and Anca Miron, “Can phytochemicals be a bridge to develop new radioprotective agents?,” Phytochemistry Reviews, 2014.