- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Chinese Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 834637, 4 pages
Characterizations of Strong Strictly Singular Operators
1Department of Mathematics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630 005, India
2Department of Mathematics, H. H. The Rajah’s College, Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu 622001, India
Received 26 August 2013; Accepted 12 October 2013
Academic Editors: W. Klingenberg, X. Tang, and C. Yin
Copyright © 2013 C. Ganesa Moorthy and C. T. Ramasamy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Goldberg, Unbounded Linear Operators, Theory and Applications, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1966.
- C. G. Moorthy and P. S. Johnson, “Closed range multiplication operators,” in Mathematical Analysis and Applications, S. Nanda and G. P. Rajasekar, Eds., pp. 133–138, Narosa Pubilications, 2004.
- Y. A. Abramovich and C. D. Aliprantis, An Invitation to Operator Theory, vol. 60 of Graduate Studies in Mathematics, AMS, 2002.
- G. Androulakis and P. Enflo, “A property of strictly singular one-to-one operators,” Arkiv for Matematik, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 233–252, 2003.
- D. van Dulst, “On strictly singular operators,” Compositio Mathematica, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 169–183, 1971.