- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 830515, 17 pages
Computational Modeling of Tumor Response to Vascular-Targeting Therapies—Part I: Validation
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, The College of New Jersey, 2000 Pennington Road, P.O. Box 7718, Ewing, NJ 08628-0718, USA
Received 17 August 2010; Accepted 13 January 2011
Academic Editor: Henggui Zhang
Copyright © 2011 Jana L. Gevertz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diego Guidolin, Piera Rebuffat, and Giovanna Albertin, “Cell-Oriented Modeling of Angiogenesis,” The Scientific World JOURNAL, vol. 11, pp. 1735–1748, 2011.
- Benjamin Titz, Kevin R Kozak, and Robert Jeraj, “Computational modelling of anti-angiogenic therapies based on multiparametric molecular imaging data,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 57, no. 19, pp. 6079–6101, 2012.
- Jana Gevertz, “Optimization of vascular-targeting drugs in a computational model of tumor growth,” Physical Review E, vol. 85, no. 4, 2012.
- Jihane Mriouah, Cédric Boura, Magalie Thomassin, Thierry Bastogne, Dominique Dumas, Béatrice Faivre, and Muriel Barberi-Heyob, “Tumor vascular responses to antivascular and antiangiogenic strategies: looking for suitable models,” Trends in Biotechnology, vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 649–658, 2012.
- M. Pons-Salort, B. van der Sanden, A. Juhem, A. Popov, and A. Stéphanou, “A Computational Framework to Assess the Efficacy of Cytotoxic Molecules and Vascular Disrupting Agents against Solid Tumours,” Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 49–77, 2012.
- Alina Toma, Andreas Mang, Tina A. Schuetz, Stefan Becker, and Thorsten M. Buzug, “A Novel Method for Simulating the Extracellular Matrix in Models of Tumour Growth,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Salvatore Torquato, and Yang Jiao, “Evolution and morphology of microenvironment-enhanced malignancy of three-dimensional invasive solid tumors,” Physical Review E, vol. 87, no. 5, 2013.
- Wesley L. Hicks, Mukund Seshadri, James Kalmuk, Moni A. Kuriakose, Anurag K. Singh, Jordan Vokes, Mihai Merzianu, Maureen Sullivan-Nasca, Costakis Frangou, Steven G. Turowski, Nestor R. Rigual, Margaret Folaron, and Jaimee Lockwood, “Vascular priming enhances chemotherapeutic efficacy against head and neck cancer,” Oral Oncology, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 893–902, 2013.
- Stacey D. Finley, Liang-Hui Chu, and Aleksander S. Popel, “Computational systems biology approaches to anti-angiogenic cancer therapeutics,” Drug Discovery Today, 2014.
- Hermann B. Frieboes, Bryan R. Smith, Zhihui Wang, Masakatsu Kotsuma, Ken Ito, Armin Day, Benjamin Cahill, Colin Flinders, Shannon M. Mumenthaler, Parag Mallick, Eman Simbawa, A. S. Al-Fhaid, S. R. Mahmoud, Sanjiv S. Gambhir, and Vittorio Cristini, “Predictive Modeling of Drug Response in Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 6, 2015.
- Zhihui Wang, Joseph D. Butner, Vittorio Cristini, and Thomas S. Deisboeck, “Integrated PK-PD and agent-based modeling in oncology,” Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, 2015.
- Vikram Adhikarla, and Robert Jeraj, “An imaging-based computational model for simulating angiogenesis and tumour oxygenation dynamics,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 3885–3902, 2016.
- Heiko Rieger, Thierry Fredrich, and Michael Welter, “Physics of the tumor vasculature: Theory and experiment,” The European Physical Journal Plus, vol. 131, no. 2, 2016.