- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 135780, 4 pages
Biomarker Identification Using Text Mining
Department of Systems and Computer Science, Howard University, Washington, DC 20059, USA
Received 9 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xumin Liu
Copyright © 2012 Hui Li and Chunmei Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Chervona and M. Costa, “Histone modifications and cancer: biomarkers of prognosis?” American Journal of Cancer Research, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 589–597, 2012.
- Z. Qi, Y. Tian, and Y. Shi, “Laplacian twin support vector machine for semi-supervised classification,” Neural Network, vol. 35, pp. 46–53, 2012.
- E. Taniguchi, T. Kawaguchi, M. Sakata, M. Itou, T. Oriishi, and M. Sata, “Lipid profile is associated with the incidence of cognitive dysfunction in viral cirrhotic patients: a data-mining analysis,” Hepatology Research. In press.
- H. Zhang, G. Liu, T. W. S. Chow, and W. Liu, “Textual and visual content-based anti-phishing: a Bayesian approach,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1532–1546, 2012.
- W. G. Touw, J. R. Bayjanov, L. Overmars et al., “Data mining in the Life Sciences with Random Forest: a walk in the park or lost in the jungle?” Briefings in Bioinformatics. In press.
- A. Hamosh, A. F. Scott, J. S. Amberger, C. A. Bocchini, and V. A. McKusick, “Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM), a knowledgebase of human genes and genetic disorders,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 33, pp. D514–D517, 2005.
- M. Crespo Azcarate, J. Mata Vazquez, and M. Mana Lopez, “Improving image retrieval effectiveness via query expansion using MeSH hierarchical structure,” Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. In press.
- M. Garcia-Remesal, V. Maojo, and J. Crespo, “A knowledge engineering approach to recognizing and extracting sequences of nucleic acids from scientific literature,” in Proceedings of the 32nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, pp. 1081–1084, 2010.
- Oracle: Oracle Berkeley DB XML, 2012.
- P. Shannon, A. Markiel, O. Ozier et al., “Cytoscape: a software Environment for integrated models of biomolecular interaction networks,” Genome Research, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 2498–2504, 2003.