- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 586246, 5 pages
A Gene Selection Method for Cancer Classification
1Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou University, Fuzhou 350002, China
2School of Public Health, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350004, China
Received 19 July 2012; Revised 11 October 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: Reinoud Maex
Copyright © 2012 Xiaodong Wang and Jun Tian. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. R. Dougherty, J. Barrera, M. Brun et al., “Inference from clustering with application to gene-expression microarrays,” Journal of Computational Biology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 105–126, 2002.
- T. R. Golub, D. K. Slonim, P. Tamayo et al., “Molecular classification of cancer: class discovery and class prediction by gene expression monitoring,” Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 531–527, 1999.
- J. Quackenbush, “Computational analysis of microarray data,” Nature Reviews Genetics, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 418–427, 2001.
- A. Zhang, Advanced Analysis of Gene Expression Microarray Data, World Scientific, London, UK, 2006.
- M. Dehmer and F. Emmert-Streib, Analysis of Microarray Data: A Network-Based Approach, Wiley-VCH, 2008.
- J. Dopazo, E. Zanders, I. Dragoni, G. Amphlett, and F. Falciani, “Methods and approaches in the analysis of gene expression data,” Journal of Immunological Methods, vol. 250, no. 1-2, pp. 93–112, 2001.
- J. W. L. Hooton, “Randomization tests: Statistics for experimenters,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 43–51, 1991.