- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632703, 9 pages
Remotely Sensed Image Classification by Complex Network Eigenvalue and Connected Degree
1School of Computer Engineering, Nanjing Institute of Technology, Nanjing 211167, China
2Nanjing Rail Traffic Technology Company, Department of Electrical and Mechanical Control, NARI Technology Development Co., Ltd., Nanjing 210061, China
Received 29 July 2011; Accepted 22 September 2011
Academic Editor: Sheng-yong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Mengxi Xu and Chenglin Wei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Bazi and F. Melgani, “Gaussian process approach to remote sensing image classification,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 186–197, 2010.
- R. A. Schowengerdt, Remote Sensing: Models and Methods for Image Processing, Academic Press, 3rd edition, 2007.
- S. Y. Chen, H. Tong, Z. Wang, S. Liu, M. Li, and B. Zhang, “Improved generalized belief propagation for vision processing,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 416963, 12 pages, 2011.
- M. E. J. Newman, “The structure and function of complex networks,” SIAM Review, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 167–256, 2003.
- S. Boccaletti, V. Latora, Y. Moreno, M. Chavez, and D. U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure and dynamics,” Physics Reports, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of 'small-world' networks,” Nature, vol. 393, no. 6684, pp. 440–442, 1998.
- A.-L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.
- M. E. J. Newman and M. Girvan, “Finding and evaluating community structure in networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 69, no. 2, Article ID 026113, 15 pages, 2004.
- F. D. Xie and F. X. Zhao, “Research of medical image classify based on weighted complex network cluster,” Computer Engineering and Design, vol. 30, no. 17, pp. 40–57, 2009.
- M. Dalponte, L. Bruzzone, and D. Gianelle, “Fusion of hyperspectral and LIDAR remote sensing data for classification of complex forest areas,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 1416–1427, 2008.
- B. Yang, D. Y. Liu, J. Liu, D. Jin, and H. B. Ma, “Complex network clustering algorithms,” Ruan Jian Xue Bao/Journal of Software, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 54–66, 2009.
- F. X. Zhao, F. D. Xie, and M. Ji, “A new classification method based on complex network theory and genetic algorithm,” Computer Applications and Software, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 44–45, 2010.
- H. Topan and H. S. Kutoglu, “Georeferencing accuracy assessment of high-resolution satellite images using figure condition method,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 47, no. 4, Article ID 4801656, pp. 1256–1261, 2009.
- J. Zheng, Z. Cui, A. Liu, and Y. Jia, “A K-means remote sensing image classification method based on AdaBoost,” in the 4th International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '08), pp. 27–32, October 2008.
- D. J. Liu and J. Yu, “Otsu method and K-means systems,” in the 9th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent, pp. 344–349, 2009.
- N. C. Smeeton, “Early history of the kappa statistic,” Biometrics, vol. 41, p. 795, 1985.
- S. Y. Chen, Y. F. Li, Q. Guan, and G. Xiao, “Real-time three-dimensional surface measurement by color encoded light projection,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 89, no. 11, Article ID 111108, 2006.
- S. Y. Chen, H. Tong, and C. Cattani, “Markov models for image labeling,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 814356, 18 pages, 2011.
- S. Das and T. T. Mirnalinee, “Use of salient features for the design of a multistage framework to extract roads from high-resolution multispectral satellite images,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 49, no. 10, pp. 3906–3931, 2011.
- M. Bai, H. Liu, W. Huang, Y. Qiao, and X. Mu, “Classification of remotely sensed imagery using adjacent features based approach,” in the 17th International Conference on Geoinformatics (Geoinformatics '09), August 2009.
- M. J. Mendenhall and E. Merenyi, “Relevance-based feature extraction for hyperspectral images,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 658–672, 2008.