- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 898430, 12 pages
Hemorrhage Detection and Segmentation in Traumatic Pelvic Injuries
1Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
2Department of Computer Science, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
3Department of Radiology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
4Department of Emergency Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
5Virginia Commonwealth University Reanimation and Engineering Science Center (VCURES), Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 14 June 2012
Academic Editor: Guilherme de Alencar Barreto
Copyright © 2012 Pavani Davuluri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Aviña-Cervantes, J. M. López-Hernández, and S. E. González-Reyna, “Multiple Active Contours Driven by Particle Swarm Optimization for Cardiac Medical Image Segmentation,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, H. Rostro-Gonzalez, C. H. Garcia-Capulin, M. Torres-Cisneros, and R. Guzman-Cabrera, “Multiple Active Contours Guided by Differential Evolution for Medical Image Segmentation,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, M. G. Garcia-Hernandez, and M. A. Ibarra-Manzano, “Unsupervised Cardiac Image Segmentation via Multiswarm Active Contours with a Shape Prior,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- S. M. Reza Soroushmehr, Pavani Davuluri, Somayeh Molaei, Rosalyn Hobson Hargraves, Yang Tang, Charles H. Cockrell, Kevin Ward, and Kayvan Najarian, “Spleen Segmentation and Assessment in CT Images for Traumatic Abdominal Injuries,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 39, no. 9, 2015.