- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 149608, 12 pages
Spatiotemporal Quantification of Local Drug Delivery Using MRI
1Center for Interventional Biomaterials, School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 879709, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
2Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, 901 E Willetta Street, 2nd Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85006, USA
3Image Processing Application Laboratory, School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 879709, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
Received 20 December 2012; Revised 25 March 2013; Accepted 26 March 2013
Academic Editor: Wenxiang Cong
Copyright © 2013 Morgan B. Giers et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Morgan B. Giers, Alex C. McLaren, Kenneth J. Schmidt, Michael R. Caplan, and Ryan McLemore, “Distribution of molecules locally delivered from bone cement,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, 2013.
- Alex McLaren, Morgan B. Giers, James Fraser, Luke Hosack, Michael R. Caplan, and Ryan McLemore, “Antimicrobial Distribution From Local Delivery Depends on Dose,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2014.