- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 630902, 10 pages
Statistical Texture Modeling for Medical Volume Using Linear Tensor Coding
1College of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University, Kusatsu 5250072, Japan
2School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
3College of Computer Science and Information Technology, Central South University of Forestry and Technology, Hunan 410004, China
Received 17 January 2013; Revised 9 May 2013; Accepted 27 May 2013
Academic Editor: Norio Tagawa
Copyright © 2013 Junping Deng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. H. Netterem, Atlas of Human Anatomy, WB Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2006.
- K. H. Hohne, B. Pflesser, A. Pommert et al., “A new representation of knowledge concerning human anatomy and function,” Nature Medicine, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 506–511, 1995.
- T. F. Cootes, C. J. Taylor, D. H. Cooper, and J. Graham, “Active shape models-their training and application,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 38–59, 1995.
- H. Huang, F. Makedon, and R. McColl, “High dimensional statistical shape model for medical image analysis,” in Proceedings of the 5th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: From Nano to Macro (ISBI '08), pp. 1541–1544, Paris, France, May 2008.
- H. C. van Assen, M. G. Danilouchkine, F. Behloul et al., “Cardiac LV segmentation using a 3D active shape model driven by fuzzy inference,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI '03), vol. 2878, pp. 533–540, 2003.
- M. R. Kaus, J. von Berg, J. Weese, W. Niessen, and V. Pekar, “Automated segmentation of the left ventricle in cardiac MRI,” Medical Image Analysis, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 245–254, 2004.
- S. Kohara, T. Tateyama, A. H. Foruzan et al., “Preliminary study on statistical shape model applied to diagnosis of liver cirrhosis,” in Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP '11), pp. 2921–2924, Brussels, Belgium, September 2011.
- T. F. Cooles, G. J. Edwards, and C. J. Taylor, “Active appearance models,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 681–685, 2001.
- S. C. Mitchell, B. P. F. Lelieveldt, R. van der Geest, J. Schaap, J. H. C. Reiber, and M. Sonka, “Segmentation of cardiac MR images: an active appearance model approach,” in Medical Imaging 2000: Image Processing, vol. 3979 of Proceedings of SPIE, San Diego, Calif, USA, February 2000.
- R. Xu and Y. Chen, “Generalized N-dimensional principal component analysis (GND-PCA) and its application on construction of statistical appearance models for medical volumes with fewer samples,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 10–12, pp. 2276–2287, 2009.
- X. Qiao, T. Lgarashi, K. Nakao, and Y. W. Chen, “Linear tensor coding for efficient representation of multi-dimensional data,” in Proceedings of the MIRU 2010, 2010.
- X. Qiao, X. T. Su, X. H. Han, and Y. W. Chen, “A new linear coding algorithm for efficient multi-dimensional data representation without data expansion,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on New Trends in Information Science, Service Science and Data Mining (ISSDM '12), pp. 475–478, Taiwan, China, 2012.
- L. de Lathauwer, B. de Moor, and J. Vandewalle, “A multilinear singular value decomposition,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1253–1278, 2000.
- X. Qiao and Y. W. Chen, “A statistical texture model of the liver based on generalized N-dimensional principal component analysis (GND-PCA) and 3D shape normalization,” International Journal of Biomedical Imaging, vol. 2011, Article ID 601672, 8 pages, 2011.