- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 635040, 10 pages
A Fusion Algorithm for GFP Image and Phase Contrast Image of Arabidopsis Cell Based on SFL-Contourlet Transform
Key Laboratory of Optoelectronics Technology & System, Ministry of Education, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 13 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wenxiang Cong
Copyright © 2013 Peng Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Ukimura, Image Fusion, InTech Press, Rijeka, Croatia, 2011.
- S. Li, B. Yang, and J. Hu, “Performance comparison of different multi-resolution transforms for image fusion,” Information Fusion, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 74–84, 2011.
- D. S. Huang, M. H. Yang, X. H. Yao, and J. Yin, “A method to fuse SAR and multi-spectral images based on contourlet and HIS transformation,” Journal of Astronautics, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 187–192, 2011.
- B. Khaleghi, A. Khamis, and F. O. Karray, “Multisensor data fusion: a review of the state-of-the-art,” Information Fusion, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 28–44, 2013.
- X. J. Long, Z. W. He, Y. S. Liu, et al., “Multi-method study of TM and SAR image fusion and effectiveness quantification evaluation,” Science of Surveying and Mapping, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 24–27, 2010.
- T. Ranchin, B. Aiazzi, L. Alparone, S. Baronti, and L. Wald, “Image fusion—the ARSIS concept and some successful implementation schemes,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing, vol. 58, no. 1-2, pp. 4–18, 2003.
- T. J. Li and Y. Y. Wang, “Fusion of GFP fluorescent and phase contrast images using stationary wavelet transform based variable-transparency method,” Optics and Precision Engineering, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 2871–2879, 2009.
- T. Li and Y. Wang, “Biological image fusion using a NSCT based variable-weight method,” Information Fusion, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 85–92, 2011.
- Y. Lu and M. N. Do, “A new contourlet transform with sharp frequency localization,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP '06), pp. 1629–1632, Atlanta, Ga, USA, October 2006.
- Information on website, http://data.jic.bbsrc.ac.uk/cgi-bin/gfp/.
- H. R. Sheikh and A. C. Bovik, “Image information and visual quality,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 430–444, 2006.
- M. N. Do and M. Vetterli, “The contourlet transform: an efficient directional multiresolution image representation,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 2091–2106, 2005.
- P. Feng, Y. Pan, B. Wei, W. Jin, and D. Mi, “Enhancing retinal image by the Contourlet transform,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 516–522, 2007.
- R. H. Bamberger and M. J. T. Smith, “A filter bank for the directional decomposition of images: theory and design,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 882–893, 1992.
- P. Feng, Study on some key problems of non-aliasing Contourlet transform for high-resolution images processing [Dissertation], Chongqing University, 2007.
- J. R. Harris, R. Murray, and T. Hirose, “IHS transform for the integration of radar imagery with other remotely sensed data,” Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 1631–1641, 1990.
- X. X. Chen, Image and Video Retrieving and Image Fusion, Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2012.
- T. M. Tu, S. C. Su, H. C. Shyu, and P. S. Huang, “A new look at IHS-like image fusion methods,” Information Fusion, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 177–186, 2001.
- X. B. Qu, J. W. Yan, H. Z. Xiao, and Z. Q. Zhu, “Image fusion algorithm based on spatial frequency-motivated pulse coupled neural networks in nonsubsampled contourlet transform domain,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 1508–1514, 2008.
- N. Otsu, “A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 62–66, 1979.