- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 672509, 5 pages
Reliable RANSAC Using a Novel Preprocessing Model
1School of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou 310023, China
2College of Information Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou 310023, China
Received 8 December 2012; Revised 8 January 2013; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoyan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Snavely, S. M. Seitz, and R. Szeliski, “Modeling the world from Internet photo collections,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 189–210, 2008.
- N. Snavely, S. M. Seitz, and R. Szeliski, “Photo tourism: exploring photo collections in 3D,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 25, pp. 835–846, 2006.
- J. Philbin, O. Chum, M. Isard, J. Sivic, and A. Zisserman, “Object retrieval with large vocabularies and fast spatial matching,” in Proceedings of IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '07), vol. 1–8, pp. 1545–1552, New York, NY, USA, June 2007.
- S. Chen, M. Zhao, G. Wu, C. Yao, and J. Zhang, “Recent advances in morphological cell image analysis,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 101536, 10 pages, 2012.
- S. Chen, Z. Wang, H. Tong, S. Liu, and B. Zhang, “Optimal feature matching for 3D reconstruction by combination of global and local information,” Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 957–968, 2011.
- S. Y. Chen and Z. J. Wang, “Acceleration strategies in generalized belief propagation,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 41–48, 2012.
- M. A. Fischler and R. C. Bolles, “Random sample consensus: a paradigm for model fitting with applications to image analysis and automated cartography,” in Readings in Computer Vision: Issues, Problems, Principles, and Paradigms, A. F. Martin and F. Oscar, Eds., pp. 726–740, Morgan Kaufmann, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- T. Sattler, B. Leibe, and L. Kobbelt, “SCRAMSAC: improving RANSAC's efficiency with a spatial consistency filter,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '09), pp. 2090–2097, October 2009.
- O. Chum and J. Matas, “Optimal randomized RANSAC,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1472–1482, 2008.
- F. Mufti, R. Mahony, and J. Heinzmann, “Robust estimation of planar surfaces using spatio-temporal RANSAC for applications in autonomous vehicle navigation,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 60, pp. 16–28, 2012.
- L. Zhang, Z. Liu, and J. Jiao, “An improved RANSAC algorithm using within-class scatter matrix for fast image stitching,” in Image Processing: Algorithms and Systems IX, J. T. Astola and K. O. Egiazarian, Eds., vol. 7870 of Proceedings of SPIE, San Francisco, Calif, USA, January 2011.
- J. Civera, O. G. Grasa, A. J. Davison, and J. M. M. Montiel, “1-point RANSAC for extended Kalman filtering: application to real-time structure from motion and visual odometry,” Journal of Field Robotics, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 609–631, 2010.
- Z. Zhang, R. Deriche, O. Faugeras, and Q. T. Luong, “A robust technique for matching two uncalibrated images through the recovery of the unknown epipolar geometry,” Artificial Intelligence, vol. 78, no. 1-2, pp. 87–119, 1995.
- Z. Zhang, “Determining the epipolar geometry and its uncertainty: a review,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 161–195, 1998.
- S. Chen, Y. Wang, and C. Cattani, “Key issues in modeling of complex 3D structures from video sequences,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 856523, 17 pages, 2012.
- S. Chen, H. Tong, and C. Cattani, “Markov models for image labeling,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 814356, 18 pages, 2012.