- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 706195, 20 pages
Optimisation of a Generic Ionic Model of Cardiac Myocyte Electrical Activity
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Received 19 November 2012; Revised 11 February 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Henggui Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Tianruo Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amr Al Abed, Tianruo Guo, Nigel H. Lovell, and Socrates Dokos, “Optimisation of Ionic Models to Fit Tissue Action Potentials: Application to 3D Atrial Modelling,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Jonathan D. Moreno, Timothy J. Lewis, and Colleen E. Clancy, “Parameterization for In-Silico Modeling of Ion Channel Interactions with Drugs,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 3, 2016.
- Tianruo Guo, David Tsai, John W Morley, Gregg J Suaning, Tatiana Kameneva, Nigel H Lovell, and Socrates Dokos, “Electrical activity of ON and OFF retinal ganglion cells: a modelling study,” Journal of Neural Engineering, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 025005, 2016.
- Trine Krogh-Madsen, Eric A. Sobie, and David J. Christini, “Improving cardiomyocyte model fidelity and utility via dynamic electrophysiology protocols and optimization algorithms,” The Journal of Physiology, vol. 594, no. 9, pp. 2525–2536, 2016.