- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 796270, 7 pages
Additive Hazard Regression Models: An Application to the Natural History of Human Papillomavirus
Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 31 December 2012
Academic Editor: Arthur Berg
Copyright © 2013 Xianhong Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaonan Xue, Xianhong Xie, Marc Gunter, Thomas E. Rohan, Sylvia Wassertheil-Smoller, Gloria Y.F. Ho, Dominic Cirillo, Herbert Yu, and Howard D. Strickler, “Testing the proportional hazards assumption in case-cohort analysis,” BMC Medical Research Methodology, vol. 13, no. 1, 2013.
- Janet K. Freburger, Alan R. Ellis, Abhijit V. Kshirsagar, Lily Wang, and M. Alan Brookhart, “Comparative short-term safety of bolus versus maintenance iron dosing in hemodialysis patients: a replication study,” Bmc Nephrology, vol. 15, 2014.
- Omid Hamidi, Lily Tapak, Aarefeh Jafarzadeh Kohneloo, and Majid Sadeghifar, “High-Dimensional Additive Hazards Regression for Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Using Microarray Data: A Comparative Study,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.