- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 796270, 7 pages
Additive Hazard Regression Models: An Application to the Natural History of Human Papillomavirus
Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 31 December 2012
Academic Editor: Arthur Berg
Copyright © 2013 Xianhong Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. P. Klein and M. L. Moeschberger, Survival Analysis: Techniques for Censored and Truncated Data, Springer, 1997.
- D. R. Cox, “Regression models and life tables (with discussion),” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 187–220, 1972.
- O. O. Aalen, “A linear regression model for the analysis of life times,” Statistics in Medicine, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 907–925, 1989.
- D. Y. Lin and Z. Ying, “Semiparametric analysis of the additive risk model,” Biometrika, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 61–71, 1994.
- I. W. Mckeague and P. D. Sasieni, “A partly parametric additive risk model,” Biometrika, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 501–514, 1994.
- D. Y. Lin and Z. Ying, “Semiparametric analysis of general additive-multiplicative hazard models for counting processes,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1712–1734, 1995.
- T. H. Scheike and M. J. Zhang, “An additive-multiplicative Cox-Aalen regression model,” Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 75–88, 2002.
- H. D. Strickler, J. M. Palefsky, K. V. Shah et al., “Human papillomavirus type 16 and immune status in human immunodeficiency virus-seropositive women,” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, vol. 95, no. 14, pp. 1062–1071, 2003.
- H. D. Strickler, R. D. Burk, M. Fazzari et al., “Natural history and possible reactivation of human papillomavirus in human immunodeficiency virus-positive women,” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, vol. 97, no. 8, pp. 577–586, 2005.
- D. E. Schaubel and G. Wei, “Fitting semiparametric additive hazards models using standard statistical software,” Biometrical Journal, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 719–730, 2007.
- O. O. Aalen, “A model for nonparametric regression analysis of counting processes,” in Lecture Notes in Statistics: Mathematical Statistics and Probability Theory, W. Klonecki, A. Kozek, and J. Rosinski, Eds., vol. 2, pp. 1–25, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- I. W. McKeague, “Asymptotic theory for weighted least squares estimators in Aalen's additive risk model,” Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 80, pp. 139–152, 1988.
- F. W. Huffer and I. W. McKeague, “Weighted least squares estimation for Aalen's additive risk model,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 86, no. 413, pp. 114–129, 1991.
- A. M. Howell and J. P. Klein, “A SAS macro for the additive hazards regression model,” in Proceedings of the Statistical Computing Section, pp. 282–287, American Statistical Association, 1997.