- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 912920, 11 pages
Model Independent MRE Data Analysis
1Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060-0810, Japan
2Inha University, Incheon 402-751, Republic of Korea
Received 27 November 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jin Keun Seo
Copyright © 2013 Kogo Yoshikawa and Gen Nakamura. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Muthupillai, D. J. Lomas, P. J. Rossman, J. F. Greenleaf, A. Manduca, and R. L. Ehman, “Magnetic resonance elastography by direct visualization of propagating acoustic strain waves,” Science, vol. 269, no. 5232, pp. 1854–1857, 1995.
- H. Ammari, P. Garapon, H. Kang, and H. Lee, “A method of biological tissues elasticity reconstruction using magnetic resonance elastography measurements,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 139–175, 2008.
- Y. Jiang and G. Nakamura, “Viscoelastic properties of soft tissues in a living body measured by MR elastography,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 290, no. 1, Article ID 012006, 2011.
- N. Higashimori, “Identification of viscoelastic properties by magnetic resonance elastography,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 73, no. 1, Article ID 012009, 2007.
- Y. Jiang, H. Fujiwara, and G. Nakamura, “Approximate steady state models for magnetic resonance elastography,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 71, no. 6, pp. 1965–1989, 2011.
- G. Nakamura, Y. Jiang, S. Nagayasu, and J. Cheng, “Inversion analysis for magnetic resonance elastography,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 165–179, 2008.
- Y. Jiang, Mathematical data analysis for magnetic resonance elastography [Ph.D. thesis], Department of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Hokkaido University, Japan, 2009.
- D. Jean-Marc, F.B.I. Transformation Second Microlocalization and Semilinear Caustics, Springer.
- P. S. Addison, The Illustrated Wavelet Transform Handbook : Introductory Theory and Applications in Science, Engineering, Medicine and Finance, Institute of Physics, Bristol, UK, 2002.
- M. Suga, T. Matsuda, K. Minato et al., “Measurement of in vivo local shear modulus using MR elastography multiple-phase patchwork offsets,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 908–915, 2003.
- R. M. Christensen, Theory of Viscoelasticity, Academic Press, 1982.
- T. Oliphant, Direct methods for dynamic elastography reconstruction: optimal inversion of the interior Helmholtz problem [Ph.D. thesis], Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Imaging, Mayo Graduate School, 2001.