- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Chromatography Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 232505, 3 pages
Validated RP-HPLC Method for the Determination of Buspirone in Pharmaceutical Formulations
1Department of Chemistry, Krishna University, Machilipatnam 521001, A.P, India
2Department of Chemistry, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam 530045, A.P, India
Received 10 June 2011; Revised 8 July 2011; Accepted 31 July 2011
Academic Editor: Irene Panderi
Copyright © 2011 M. V. Basaveswara Rao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. E. Kline, A. S. Olsen, R. D. Zafonte, C. N. Sozda, H. A. Aslam, and J. P. Cheng, “Brain injury delayed and chronic buspirone treatment after experimental traumatic brain injury enhances spatial acquisition,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, vol. 88, no. 9, article E6, 2007.
- J. P. Cheng, A. N. Hoffman, R. D. Zafonte, and A. E. Kline, “A delayed and chronic treatment regimen with the 5-HT1A receptor agonist 8-OH-DPAT after cortical impact injury facilitates motor recovery and acquisition of spatial learning,” Behavioural Brain Research, vol. 194, no. 1, pp. 79–85, 2008.
- J. B. Cohn, K. Rickels, and J. F. Steege, “A pooled, double-blind comparison of the effects of buspirone, diazepam and placebo in women with chronic anxiety,” Current Medical Research and Opinion, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 304–320, 1989.
- H. L. Goldberg and R. J. Finnerty, “The comparative efficacy of buspirone and diazepam in the treatment of anxiety,” American Journal of Psychiatry, vol. 136, no. 9, pp. 1184–1187, 1979.
- S. M. Murphy, R. Owen, and P. Tyrer, “Comparative assessment of efficacy and withdrawal symptoms after 6 and 12 weeks' treatment with diazepam or buspirone,” British Journal of Psychiatry, vol. 154, pp. 529–534, 1989.
- D. L. Sontheimer and A. Z. Ables, “Is imipramine or buspirone treatment effective in patients wishing to discontinue long-term benzodiazepine use?” Journal of Family Practice, vol. 50, no. 3, p. 203, 2001.
- P. Bller, R. Bergeron, and C. De Montigny, “Selective activation of postsynaptic 5-HT1A receptors induce srapid antidepressant response,” Neuro-Psychopharmacology, vol. 16, no. 5, p. 333, 1997.