- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Case Reports in Cardiology have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Case Reports in Cardiology.
- Usman Younus, Brandon Abbott, Deepika Narasimha, and Brian J. Page, “Coronary Subclavian Steal Syndrome: An Unusual Cause of Angina in a Post-CABG Patient,” Case Reports in Cardiology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Salah A. M. Said, Rogier L. G. Nijhuis, Jeroen W. op den Akker, Masaki Takechi, Riemer H. J. A. Slart, Johannes S. Bos, Caspar R. Hoorntje, K. Gert van Houwelingen, Mirjam Bakker-de Boo, Richard L. Braam, and Thijs M. W. J. Vet, “Unilateral and Multilateral Congenital Coronary-Pulmonary Fistulas in Adults: Clinical Presentation, Diagnostic Modalities, and Management With a Brief Review of the Literature,” Clinical Cardiology, 2014.
- M. St-Onge, P. -A. Dube, S. Goselin, C. Guimont, J. Godwin, P. M. Archambault, J. -M. Chauny, A. J. Frenette, M. Darveau, N. Le Sage, J. Poitras, J. Provencher, D. N. Juurlink, and R. Blais, “Treatment for calcium channel blocker poisoning: A systematic review,” Clinical Toxicology, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 926–944, 2014.
- C. M. Steger, D. Hoefer, and H. Antretter, “Giant cell and granulomatous myocarditis necessitating cardiac transplantation: clinical, gross, and histopathological findings,” European Surgery-Acta Chirurgica Austriaca, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 209–215, 2014.
- Andre C. Linnenbank, Jacques M. T. de Bakker, and Ruben Coronel, “How to measure propagation velocity in cardiac tissue: a simulation study,” Frontiers in Physiology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Josef Finsterer, and Karim Wahbi, “CNS-disease affecting the heart: Brain-heart disorders,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014.
- Weihang Hu, Lan Chen, Changwen Liu, Wei Hu, Jun Lu, Yin Zhu, Jianrong Wang, and Bingwei Liu, “Three Cases of Electrical Storm in Fulminant Myocarditis Treated by Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation,” The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2014.
- Jonathan R. Skinner, “Investigation following resuscitated cardiac arrest,” Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 66–71, 2013.
- V. Agrawal, S. Lakhotia, and V. Agrawal, “Anomalous origin of right coronary artery from pulmonary artery,” Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 74–76, 2013.