- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 328743, 5 pages
Calcifying Ghost Cell Odontogenic Cyst: Report of a Case and Review of Literature
1Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, C. S. M. S. S. Dental College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
2Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune 18, Maharashtra 400 706, India
3Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Nair Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 008, India
Received 22 May 2011; Accepted 19 June 2011
Academic Editors: J. H. Campbell and L. Junquera
Copyright © 2011 Archana Sonone et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sm Balaji, and Thavarajah Rooban, “Calcifying odontogenic cyst with atypical features,” Annals of Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 82, 2012.
- Shailesh Menat, Shylaja Md, Kailash Attur, and Kaushal Goyal, “Ameloblastomatous CCOT: A Case Report of a Rare Variant of CCOT with a Review of the Literature on Its Diverse Histopathologic Presentation,” Case Reports in Dentistry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Setareh Shojaei, Reza Jamalpour, Shirin Modabbernia, and Shokoofeh Jamshidi, “Ameloblastomatous Calcifying Odontogenic Cyst: A Rare Lesion,” Avicenna Journal of Dental Research, vol. 6, no. 1, 2014.
- E Rajesh, Sudha Jimson, K. M. K. Masthan, and N Balachander, “Ghost cell lesions,” Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 144, 2015.