- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 147628, 3 pages
Oculomotor Nerve Palsy due to an Odontogenic Abscess Originating from the Mandibular Third Molar
1Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, National Health Insurance Corporation Ilsan Hospital, 100 Ilsan-ro, Ilsan-donggu, Goyang, Gyeonggi-do 410-719, Republic of Korea
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, Yonsei University, 134 Shinchon-Dong, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editors: A. C. B. Delbem, A. Epivatianos, A. Markopoulos, and A. Milosevic
Copyright © 2012 Hee-Keun Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. R. Keane, “Third nerve palsy: analysis of 1400 personally-examined inpatients,” Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 662–670, 2010.
- P. W. Brazis, “Isolated palsies of cranial nerves III, IV, and VI,” Seminars in Neurology, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 14–28, 2009.
- H. Stiebel-Kalish, S. Maimon, J. Amsalem et al., “Evolution of oculomotor nerve paresis after endovascular coiling of posterior communicating artery aneurysms: a neuro-ophthalmological perspective,” Neurosurgery, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1268–1274, 2003.
- V. Biousse and N. J. Newman, “Third nerve palsies,” Seminars in Neurology, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 55–74, 2000.
- A. G. Lee, L. A. Hayman, and P. W. Brazis, “The evaluation of isolated third nerve palsy revisited: an update on the evolving role of magnetic resonance, computed tomography, and catheter angiography,” Survey of Ophthalmology, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 137–157, 2002.
- T. Yanovitch and E. Buckley, “Diagnosis and management of third nerve palsy,” Current Opinion in Ophthalmology, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 373–378, 2007.