- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 263291, 4 pages
1Department of OMFS, Institute of Dental Science Bareilly, Bareilly 243006, India
2Department of OMFS, Kothiwal Dental College & Research Centre, Moradabad, India
3Department of OMFS, Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Srikakulam, India
Received 8 September 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editors: P. G. Arduino and Y. Nakagawa
Copyright © 2012 S. Gokkulakrishnan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Poulsen, “Restricted mandibular opening (trismus),” The Journal of Laryngology and Otology, vol. 98, no. 11, pp. 1111–1114, l984.
- Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 2, 2nd edition, 2004.
- K. Abdel-Galil, R. Ananda, C. Pratt, B. Oeppen, and P. Brennan, “Trismus: an unconventional approach to treatment,” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 339–340, 2007.
- P. J. Dhahrajani and O. Jonaidel, “Trismus: aetiology differential diagnosis and treatment,” Dental Update, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 88–94, 2002.
- M. A. Qudah, M. A. Qudeimat, and J. Al-Maaita, “Treatment of TMJ ankylosis in jordanian children—a comparison of two surgical techniques,” Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 30–36, 2005.
- U. M. Das, R. Keerthi, D. P. Ashwin, R. Venkata Subramaniam, D. Reddy, and N. Shiggaon, “Ankylosis of temporomandibular joint in children,” Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 116–120, 2009.
- H. K. Lee, W. R. Smoker, B. J. Lee, S. J. Kim, and K. J. Cho, “Organized hematoma of the maxillary sinus: CT findings,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 188, no. 4, pp. W370–W373, 2007.
- Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary, 3rd edition.