- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 283946, 3 pages
Van der Woude Syndrome Associated with Hypodontia: A Rare Clinical Entity
1Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dental Sciences, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 221005, India
2Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 221005, India
3Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302028, India
4Department of Orthodontics, Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 221005, India
Received 18 September 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editors: Y.-K. Chen and A. Kasaj
Copyright © 2012 Romesh Soni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. S. Sarode, R. S. Desai, S. C. Sarode, and M. A. Kulkarni, “Van der woude syndrome with an unusual intraoral finding,” Indian Journal of Dental Research, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 164–165, 2011.
- P. Arangannal, M. S. Muthu, and L. Nirmal, “Van der Woude syndrome: a case report,” Journal of the Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 102–103, 2002.
- R. J. Gorlin, M. M. Cohen Jr., and L. S. Levin, Eds., Syndromes of the Head and Neck, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 1990.
- E. Nagore, J. M. Sánchez-Motilla, M. I. Febrer, G. Serrano, J. Bonillo, and A. Aliaga, “Congenital lower lip pits (Van der Woude syndrome): presentation of 10 cases,” Pediatric Dermatology, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 443–445, 1998.
- J. Cervenka, R. J. Gorlin, and V. E. Anderson, “The syndrome of pits of the lower lip and cleft lip and/or palate. Genetic considerations,” American Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 416–432, 1967.