- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 475439, 4 pages
Gorlin-Goltz Syndrome: Case Report of a Rare Hereditary Disorder
1Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Institute of Dental Sciences, Uttar Pradesh, Bareilly 243006, India
2Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Nerul, Maharashtra, Navi Mumbai 400706, India
3Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, Uttar Pradesh, Moradabad 244001, India
Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 28 August 2012
Academic Editors: J. N. dos Santos and M. A. Polack
Copyright © 2012 Ashutosh Agrawal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. O. G. de Amezaga, O. G. Arregui, S. Z. Nuño, A. A. Sagredo, and J. M. A. Urizar, “Gorlin-Goltz syndrome: clinicopathologic aspects,” Medicina Oral, Patologia Oral y Cirugia Bucal, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. E338–E343, 2008.
- K. Patil, V. G. Mahima, and B. Gupta, “Gorlin syndrome: a case report,” Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 198–203, 2005.
- D. S. Jawa, K. Sircar, R. Somani, N. Grover, S. Jaidka, and S. Singh, “Gorlin-Goltz syndrome,” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 89–92, 2009.
- D. G. R. Evans, E. J. Ladusans, S. Rimmer, L. D. Burnell, N. Thakker, and P. A. Farndon, “Complications of the naevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome: results of a population based study,” Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 460–464, 1993.
- V. E. Kimonis, A. M. Goldstein, B. Pastakia et al., “Clinical manifestations in 105 persons With nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome,” American Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 69, pp. 299–308, 1997.
- M. Kohli, M. Kohli, N. Sharma, S. R. Siddiqui, and S. P. S. Tulsi, “Gorlin-Goltz syndrome,” National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 50–52, 2010.
- R. J. Gorlin, M. M. Cohen Jr., and R. C. M. Hennkem, Syndromes of Head and Neck, Chapter12, 4th edition, 2001.
- J. A. Woolgar, J. W. Rippin, and R. M. Browne, “A comparative histological study of odontogenic keratocysts in basal cell naevus syndrome and control patients.,” Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 75–80, 1987.
- F. V. Dominguez and A. Keszler, “Comparative study of keratocysts, associated and non-associated with nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome.,” Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 39–42, 1988.
- S. Rai and K. Gauba, “Jaw cyst-Basal cell nevus-Bifid rib syndrome: a case report,” Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 137–139, 2007.
- L. Lo Muzio, “Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome (Gorlin syndrome),” Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, vol. 3, no. 1, article 32, 2008.