- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 586418, 3 pages
Christ-Siemens-Touraine Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
1Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Dental School of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 4739, Iran
2Department of of Pediatric Dentistry, Dental School of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 4739, Iran
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editors: W. L. Chai and S. S. De Rossi
Copyright © 2012 Sepideh Mokhtari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Lesot, F. Clauss, M. C. Manière, and M. Schmittbuhl, “Consequences of X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia for the human jaw bone,” Frontiers of Oral Biology, vol. 13, pp. 93–99, 2009.
- G. Balci, S. Z. Baskan, and S. Akdenizi, “Ectodermal dysplasia: report of four cases and review of literature,” International Dental and Medical Disorders, vol. 1, pp. 56–59, 2008.
- M. O. Lexner, A. Bardow, J. M. Hertz, L. A. Nielsen, and S. Kreiborg, “Anomalies of tooth formation in hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia,” International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 10–18, 2007.
- J. Zhang, D. Han, S. Song et al., “Correlation between the phenotypes and genotypes of X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia and non-syndromic hypodontia caused by ectodysplasin-A mutations,” European Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. e377–e382, 2011.
- F. Clauss, N. Chassaing, A. Smahi et al., “X-linked and autosomal recessive hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia: genotypic-dental phenotypic findings,” Clinical Genetics, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 257–266, 2010.
- A. Açikgöz, O. Kademoglu, S. Elekdag-Türk, and F. Karagöz, “Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia with true anodontia of the primary dentition,” Quintessence International, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 853–858, 2007.
- C. I. Gros, F. Clauss, F. Obry, M. C. Manière, and M. Schmittbuhl, “Quantification of taurodontism: interests in the early diagnosis of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia,” Oral Diseases, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 292–298, 2010.
- R. Kirmeier, C. Gluhak, P. Marada, W. A. Wegscheider, A. Eskici, and N. Jakse, “Oral rehabilitation of adult twins with severe lack of bone due to hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia—a 12-month follow-up,” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 189–194, 2009.
- A. D'Ambrosio, A. Cioffi, A. Cirillo, and G. Sammartino, “Immediate loading in ectodermal dysplasia: clinical case,” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 69, no. 9, pp. 2351–2356, 2011.
- R. Kuriakose and M. Balakrishnan, “Anesthetic problems in Christ Siemens Touraine syndrome—a case report,” Middle East Journal of Anesthesiology, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 647–650, 2005.