- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 595343, 4 pages
Marfan Syndrome: A Case Report
Department of Pedodontics, SRM Dental College, SRM University, Chennai 600078, India
Received 23 October 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editors: Y.-K. Chen and A. C. B. Delbem
Copyright © 2012 Rajendran Ganesh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “MedlinePlus Encyclopedia: Marfan Syndrome,” http://www.nlm.nih.gov/.
- Y. von Kodolitsch, M. Rybczynski, C. Detter, and P. N. Robinson, “Diagnosis and management of Marfan syndrome,” Future Cardiology, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 85–96, 2008.
- Y. Hirota, K. Sugiyama, H. Niwa, and H. Matsuura, “Systemic management of Marfan's syndrome during dental treatment: a case report,” Anesthesia & pain control in dentistry, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 162–170, 1993.
- I. B. Diop, S. A. Ba, M. Sarr et al., “Cardiovascular manifestations of Marfan's syndrome apropos of 6 cases,” Dakar Médical, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 231–236, 1994.
- O. R. Brown, H. DeMots, and F. E. Kloster, “Aortic root dilatation and mitral valve prolapse in Marfan's syndrome. An echocardiographic study,” Circulation, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 651–657, 1975.
- C. A. Nienaber and Y. Von Kodolitsch, “Therapeutic management of patients with Marfan syndrome: focus on cardiovascular involvement,” Cardiology in Review, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 332–341, 1999.
- Shafer's, Text Book of Oral Pathology, 4th edition, 1997.
- A. M. Straub, R. Grahame, C. Scully, and M. S. Tonetti, “Severe periodontitis in Marfan's syndrome: a case report,” Journal of Periodontology, vol. 73, no. 7, pp. 823–826, 2002.
- “NMF professional advisory board,” http://www.marfan.org/, 2005.
- K. M. S. Ayers and B. K. Drummond, “Novel dental anomalies associated with congenital contractural arachnodactyly: a case report,” Pediatric Dentistry, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 501–504, 2003.