- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 735925, 3 pages
Triple Teeth: Report of an Unusual Case
1Department of Pedodontics, SPPIDMS Dental College, Utter Pradesh, Lucknow 226001, India
2Department of Pedodontics, Vyas Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur 342001, India
3Department of Orthodontics, Sri Hasanamba Dental College, Hassan 573201, India
4Department of Periodontics, Sri Hasanamba Dental College, Hassan 573201, India
5Department of Conservative Dentistry, Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur 342001, India
6Department of Periodontics, Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur 342001, India
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 1 December 2012
Academic Editors: M. T. Martins, D. Ram, S. R. Watt-Smith, and E. F. Wright
Copyright © 2012 Prashant Babaji et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Roa, “Synodontia of deciduous maxillary central and lateral incisors with a supernumerary tooth,” Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, vol. 18, pp. 71–74, 2000.
- J. Janiszewska-Olszowska, B. Wedrychowska-Szulc, and M. Syrynska, “Fusion of lower deciduous lateral incisor and canine- Review and report of two cases,” Dental and Medical Problems, vol. 45, pp. 82–84, 2008.
- P. Goenka and S. Dutta, “Tooth triplet: a rare case report,” Journal of Oral Health & Community Dentistry, vol. 3, pp. 15–17, 2009.
- P. Chalakkal and A. M. Thomas, “Bilateral fusion of mandibular primary teeth,” Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 108–110, 2009.
- A. Saxena, R. Pandey, and M. Kamboj, “Bilateral fusion of permanent mandibular incisors: a case report,” Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. S32–S33, 2008.
- V. A. Prasad Rao, N. V. Reddy, R. Krishnakumar, D. K. Sugumaran, G. Mohan, and A. R. Senthil Eagappan, “Primary double tooth with partial anodontia of permanent dentition—a case report,” Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. e78–e81, 2010.
- C. W. Wu, Y. T. Lin, and Y. T. Lin, “Double primary teeth in children under 17 years old and their correlation with permanent successors,” Chang Gung Medical Journal, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 188–193, 2010.
- A. Mohapatra, A. R. Prabhakar, and O. S. Raju, “An unusual triplication of primary teeth-a rare case report,” Quintessence International, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 815–820, 2010.
- J. A. Sofaer and J. H. Shaw, “The genetics and development of fused and supernumerary molars in the rice rat,” Journal of Embryology and Experimental Morphology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 99–109, 1971.
- T. A. Mitsiadis, L. Regaudiat, and T. Gridley, “Role of the Notch signalling pathway in tooth morphogenesis,” Archives of Oral Biology, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 137–140, 2005.
- P. Tarasingh and K. Balaji, “Gemination in primary teeth- A report of two clinical cases,” Annals and Essences of Dentistry, vol. 2, pp. 48–51, 2010.