- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 757025, 3 pages
Foldable Denture: For Microstomia Patient
Department of Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, D.A.V. (C) Dental College & Hospital, Yamunanagar, Haryana 121006, India
Received 17 May 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editors: D. Guvenc and M. T. Martins
Copyright © 2012 Sandeep Kumar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. F. McCord, K. W. Tyson, and I. S. Blair, “A sectional complete denture for a patient with microstomia,” The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 645–647, 1989.
- R. J. Luebke, “Sectional impression tray for patients with constricted oral opening,” The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 135–137, 1984.
- S. Dhanasomboon and K. Kiatsiriroj, “Impression procedure for a progressive sclerosis patient: a clinical report,” The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 279–282, 2000.
- C. Cura, H. S. Cotert, and A. User, “Fabrication of a sectional impression tray and sectional complete denture for a patient with microstomia and trismus: a clinical report,” Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 89, no. 6, pp. 540–543, 2003.
- P. S. Baker, R. L. Brandt, and G. Boyajian, “Impression procedure for patients with severely limited mouth opening,” Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 241–244, 2000.