- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 846319, 4 pages
Unilateral Molar Distalization: A Nonextraction Therapy
Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Dr. Sudha and Nageswararao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Chinoutuplli, Gannavaram, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh 521 286, India
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editors: A. C. B. Delbem and A. Markopoulos
Copyright © 2012 M. Bhanu Prasad and S. Sreevalli. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Hilgers, “The pendulum appliance for Class II non-compliance therapy,” Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 706–714, 1992.
- J. Ghosh and R. S. Nanda, “Evaluation of an intraoral maxillary molar distalization technique,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 110, no. 6, pp. 639–646, 1996.
- G. Scuzzo, F. Pisani, and K. Takemoto, “Maxillary molar distalization with a modified pendulum appliance,” Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 645–650, 1999.
- A. Keles and K. Sayinsu, “A new approach in maxillary molar distalization: intraoral bodily molar distalizer,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 117, no. 1, pp. 39–48, 2000.
- A. Keles, “Unilateral distalization of a maxillary molar with sliding mechanics: a case report,” Journal of Orthodontics, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 97–100, 2002.
- T. J. Reiner, “Modified Nance appliance for unilateral molar distalization,” Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 402–404, 1992.
- R. E. Siatkowski, ,Asymmetric Headgear in Nanda(Red) Biomechanics in Orthodontics, W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1997.
- G. S. M. Kinzinger, U. B. Fritz, F. G. Sander, and P. R. Diedrich, “Efficiency of a pendulum appliance for molar distalization related to second and third molar eruption stage,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 125, no. 1, pp. 8–23, 2004.
- T. J. Cangialosi, M. E. Melstrell, M. A. Leung, and J. Y. Ko, “A cephalometric appraisal of edgewise Class II nonextraction treatment with extraoral force,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 93, no. 4, pp. 315–324, 1988.
- T. J. Bussick and J. A. McNamara Jr., “Dentoalveolar and skeletal changes associated with the pendulum appliance,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 117, no. 3, pp. 333–343, 2000.