- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 892652, 3 pages
An Unusual Mishap during Root Canal Access in Retreatment Case
1Department of Conservative and Endodontics, Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhanpur, Bhopal 462037, India
2Department of Conservative and Endodontics, Dayanand Sagar Dental College, Bangalore 560001, India
Received 19 August 2012; Accepted 9 September 2012
Academic Editors: Y. Nakagawa and N. Shah
Copyright © 2012 Manjunath Hampanna Malur et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. I. Grossman, “Endodontic case reports,” Dental Clinics of North America, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 509–527, 1974.
- R. N. Sternberg, “Retrieval of broken instrument from root canal,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, vol. 44, no. 2, p. 325, 1977.
- D. L. Meidinger and B. J. Kabes, “Foreign object removal utilizing the Cavi-Endo ultrasonic instrument,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 301–304, 1985.
- U. G. H. Fors and J. O. Berg, “A method for the removal of broken endodontic instruments from root canals,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 156–159, 1983.
- L. C. Souyave, A. T. Inglis, and M. Alcalay, “Removal of fractured endodontic instruments using ultrasonics,” British Dental Journal, vol. 159, no. 8, pp. 251–253, 1985.
- G. Feldman, C. Solomon, P. Notaro, and E. Moskowitz, “Retrieving broken endodontic instruments,” The Journal of the American Dental Association, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 588–591, 1974.
- F. Faramarzi, H. Fakri, and H. H. Javaheri, “Endodontic treatment of a mandibular first molar with three mesial canals and broken instrument removal,” Australian Endodontic Journal, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 39–41, 2010.
- N. Gencogla and D. Hetracioglu, “Comparison of the different techniques to remove fracture endodontic instruments from root canal systems,” European Journal of Dentistry, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 90–95, 2009.