- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 345479, 4 pages
Odontogenic Fibromyxoma of Maxilla: A Rare Case Report
1Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences, Road No. 5, Kamala Nagar, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500060, India
2Department of Dental Surgery, Mediciti Hospital, Near Secretariate, Hyderabad, India
3Department of Pedodontics, Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences, Hyderabad, India
Received 8 January 2013; Accepted 6 February 2013
Academic Editors: A. Epivatianos, C. S. Farah, and L. J. Oesterle
Copyright © 2013 G. Siva Prasad Reddy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Shah, P. Lone, S. Latoo, et al., “Odontogenic myxoma of the maxilla: a report of a rare case and review on histogenetic and diagnostic concepts,” National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 189–195, 2011.
- E.-M. Dietrich, S. Papaemmanouil, G. Koloutsos, H. Antoniades, and K. Antoniades, “Odontogenic fibromyxoma of the maxilla: a case report and review of the literature,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2011, Article ID 238712, 5 pages, 2011.
- B. H. Hendler, N. A. Abaza, and P. Quinn, “Odontogenic myxoma. Surgical management and an ultrastructural study,” Oral Surgery Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 203–217, 1979.
- G. C. Shivakumar and S. Sahana, “Fibromyxoma of the maxilla: a case report,” International Journal of Medical Sciences, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 36–41, 2010.
- S. Berry and R. Puri, “Fibromyxoma of the maxilla,” Otolaryngology, vol. 135, no. 2, pp. 330–331, 2006.
- D. R. James and V. S. Lucas, “Maxillary myxoma in a child of 11 months. A case report,” Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 42–44, 1987.
- E. Bucci, L. L. Muzio, M. D. Mignogna, and G. De Rosa, “Odontogenic myxoma: report of a case with peculiar features,” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 91–94, 1991.
- F. Harder, “Myxomas of the jaws,” International Journal of Oral Surgery, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 148–155, 1978.
- B. O. Abiose, H. A. Ajagbe, and O. Thomas, “Fibromyxomas of the jawbones—a study of ten cases,” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 415–421, 1987.
- L. I. Goldblatt, “Ultrastructural study of an odontogenic myxoma,” Oral Surgery Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 206–220, 1976.