- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 273181, 2 pages
Large Fibroepithelial Polyp of Vulva
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Father Muller Medical College, Karnataka, 575 002 Mangalore, India
Received 2 September 2011; Accepted 11 October 2011
Academic Editors: M. Jinnin, J. T. Lear, M. Ramos-e-Silva, and J. A. Tschen
Copyright © 2011 Mahesha H. Navada et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Carter, P. Elliott, and P. Russell, “Bilateral fibroepithelial polypi of labium minus with atypical stromal cells,” Pathology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 37–39, 1992.
- M. R. Nucci, R. H. Young, and C. D. M. Fletcher, “Cellular pseudosarcomatous fibroepithelial stromal polyps of the lower female genital tract: an underrecognized lesion often misdiagnosed as sarcoma,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 231–240, 2000.
- A. G. Ostor, D. W. Fortune, and C. B. Riley, “Fibroepithelial polyps with atypical stromal cells (pseudosarcoma botryoides) of vulva and vagina. A report of 13 cases,” International Journal of Gynecological Pathology, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 351–360, 1988.
- E. J. Wilkinson and D.-L. Xie, “Benign diseases of the vulva,” in Blaustein's Pathology of Female Genital Tract, R. J. Kurman, Ed., pp. 74–75, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 5th edition, 2002.