- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 593045, 4 pages
Clinical Variant of Ablepharon Macrostomia Syndrome
1Pediatric Dentistry, Nova Southeastern University, 3200 S University Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328, USA
2Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Nova Southeastern University, 3200 S University Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328, USA
Received 7 November 2011; Accepted 4 December 2011
Academic Editors: S. A. Cuevas-Covarrubias, A. A. Navarini, and R. Sinclair
Copyright © 2011 Jose Larumbe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. E. Pellegrino, R. E. Schnur, L. Boghosian-Sell et al., “Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome with associated cutis laxa: possible localization to 18q,” Human Genetics, vol. 97, no. 4, pp. 532–536, 1996.
- A. A. V. Cruz, F. C. Guimaraes, H. N. Obeid, V. E. F. Ferraz, T. R. Noce, and F. E. Martinez, “Congenital shortening of the anterior lamella of all eyelids: the so- called ablepharon macrostomia syndrome,” Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 284–287, 1995.
- V. E. F. Ferraz, D. G. Melo, S. E. Hansing, A. A. V. Cruz, and J. M. Pina-Neto, “Ablepharon-macrostomia syndrome: first report of familial occurrence,” American Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 281–283, 2000.
- G. T. McCarthy and C. M. West, “Ablepharon sic macrostomia syndrome,” Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, vol. 19, pp. 659–672, 1997.
- N. J. Price, R. E. Pugh, P. A. Farndon, and H. E. Willshaw, “Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome,” British Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 75, no. 5, pp. 317–319, 1991.
- A. Hornblass and D. M. Reifler, “Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 99, no. 5, pp. 552–556, 1985.
- I. T. Jackson, K. E. Shaw, and F. del Pinal Matorras, “A new feature of the ablepharon macrostomia syndrome: zygomatic arch absence,” British Journal of Plastic Surgery, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 410–416, 1988.
- “Orofacial clefting syndrome,” in Syndromes of the Head and Neck, R. J. Gorlin, M. M. Cohen, and R. C. N. Hennekam, Eds., p. 913, Oxford, UK, 4th edition, 1990.
- N. Barber, B. Say, R. F. Bell, and O. C. Merveille, “Macrostomia, ectropion, atrophic skin, hypertrichosis and growth retardation,” Syndrome Identification, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 6–9, 1982.