- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 158158, 3 pages
Keratoacanthoma Centrifugum Marginatum with Atypical Scar
Department of Dermatology, IPGMER & SSKM Hospital, kolkata 700020, India
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editors: J.-H. Lee and G. E. Piérard
Copyright © 2012 Falguni Nag et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. B. Borkhatariya, S. Gupta, D. Bang, and R. C. Rawal, “Keratoacanthoma centrifugum marginatum: case report and review of literature,” Indian Journal of Dermatology, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 455–456, 2011.
- L. Cerroni and H. Keri, “Keratoacanthoma,” in Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine, K. Wolff, L. A. Goldsmith, S. I. Katz, B. A. Gilchrest, A. S. Paller, and D. J. Leffell, Eds., pp. 1049–1053, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 7th edition, 2008.
- A. Rook and I. Whimster, “Keratoacanthoma—a thirty year retrospect,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 100, no. 1, pp. 41–47, 1979.
- A. Karaa and A. Khachemoune, “Keratoacanthoma: a tumor in search of a classification,” International Journal of Dermatology, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 671–678, 2007.
- J. C. Belisario, “Brief review of keratoacanthomas and description of keratoacanthoma centrifugum marginatum, another variety of keratoacanthoma,” Australasian Journal of Dermatology, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 65–72, 1965.
- P. Kurschat, S. Hess, N. Hunzelmann, and K. Scharffetter-Kochanek, “Keratoacanthoma centrifugum marginatum accompanied by extensive granulomatous foreign body reaction,” Dermatology Online Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, article 16, 2005.
- “Tumors of the epidermis,” in Skin Pathology, D. Weedon, Ed., pp. 753–802, Churchill Livingstone, Edinburg, UK, 2nd edition, 2003.
- E. Hodak, R. E. Jones, and A. B. Ackerman, “Solitary keratoacanthoma is a squamous-cell carcinoma: three examples with metastases,” American Journal of Dermatopathology, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 332–342, 1993.
- N. Kirkham, “Tumors and cysts of the epidermis,” in Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin, D. E. Elder, E. Rosalie, B. L. Johnson, and G. F. Murphy, Eds., pp. 791–849, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 9th edition, 2005.
- A. G. Quinn and W. Perkins, “Non-melanoma skin cancer and other epidermal skin tumours,” in Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology, T. Burns, S. Breathnach, N. Cox, and C. Griffiths, Eds., pp. 1–48, Wiley-Blackwell, Singapore, 8th edition, 2010.