- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 207126, 6 pages
Paraneoplastic Pemphigus: A Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Multiorgan Syndrome or Autoimmune Multiorganopathy?
1Department of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, Dr. R. P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra, Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
2Department of Pathology, Dr. R. P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra, Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
3Department of Radiotherapy & Oncology, Dr. R. P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra, Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editors: J. Y. Lee, N. Oiso, and R. Strohal
Copyright © 2012 Vikram K. Mahajan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Pulido Pérez, and R. Suárez Fernández, “Enfermedades bullosas,” Medicine - Programa de Formación Médica Continuada Acreditado, vol. 11, no. 47, pp. 2774–2782, 2014.