- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 207126, 6 pages
Paraneoplastic Pemphigus: A Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Multiorgan Syndrome or Autoimmune Multiorganopathy?
1Department of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, Dr. R. P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra, Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
2Department of Pathology, Dr. R. P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra, Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
3Department of Radiotherapy & Oncology, Dr. R. P. Govt. Medical College, Kangra, Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editors: J. Y. Lee, N. Oiso, and R. Strohal
Copyright © 2012 Vikram K. Mahajan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonio Bascones-Martínez, Virginia García-García, Jukka H. Meurman, and Luis Requena-Caballero, “Immune-mediated diseases: what can be found in the oral cavity?,” International Journal of Dermatology, 2014.
- A. Pulido Pérez, and R. Suárez Fernández, “Enfermedades bullosas,” Medicine - Programa de Formación Médica Continuada Acreditado, vol. 11, no. 47, pp. 2774–2782, 2014.
- Animesh A. Sinha, “Paraneoplastic Pemphigus: Autoimmune-Cancer Nexus in the Skin,” Anti-Cancer Agents In Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 1215–1223, 2015.
- Michael R. Grunwald, Megan H. McDonnell, Raghava Induru, and Jonathan M. Gerber, “Cutaneous Manifestations in Leukemia Patients,” Seminars in Oncology, 2016.