- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 542594, 3 pages
Curious Vascular Tumor
1Department of Pathology, Mohammed VI University Hospital, Marrakech, Morocco
2Department of Dermatology, Mohammed VI University Hospital, Marrakech, Morocco
Received 20 October 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editors: T. Berger and X.-H. Gao
Copyright © 2012 Faissal Jghaimi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Calonje and C. D. M. Fletcher, “Sinusoidal hemangioma: a distinctive benign vascular neoplasm within the group of cavernous hemangiomas,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1130–1135, 1991.
- O. Enjolras, M. Wassef, I. Brocheriou-Spelle, P. Josset, P. Tran Ba Huy, and J. J. Merland, “Sinusoidal hemangioma,” Annales de Dermatologie et de Venereologie, vol. 125, no. 9, pp. 575–580, 1998.
- M. Nakamura and Y. Miyachi, “Calcifying sinusoidal haemangioma on the back,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 141, no. 2, pp. 377–378, 1999.
- B. Wang, E. Santos, and D. P. Sarma, “Sinusoidal hemangioma in an adult male,” The Internet Journal of Dermatology, vol. 4, no. 1, 2006.
- M. Ban, H. Kamiya, and Y. Kitajima, “Giant sinusoidal hemangioma revealing diffuse ancient change: hyalinization and organized thrombi,” International Journal of Dermatology, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 589–590, 2010.
- E. Piqué-Duran, B. E. Paredes, and S. Palacios-Llopis, “Sinusoidal hemangioma: immunohistochemical analysis with glucose transporter 1 (GLUT1) and williams tumor protein 1 (WT1),” Actas Dermo-Sifiliograficas, vol. 101, no. 4, pp. 364–366, 2010.
- M. Ciurea, R. Ciurea, D. Popa, H. Pârvănescu, D. Marinescu, and M. Vrabete, “Sinusoidal hemangioma of the arm: case report and review of literature,” Romanian Journal of Morphology and Embryology, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 915–918, 2011.