- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 834798, 3 pages
Control of Lymphorrhea and Treatment of Warty Excrescences in Elephantiasis
1Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery Department, Faculty of Medicine School of São José do Rio Preto (FAMERP), Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 5416 Vila São Pedro, 15090-000 São José do Rio Preto, SP, Brazil
2Vascular Laser Center, Clínica Godoy, 1306 Avenida Constituição, 15025-120 São Jose do Rio Preto, SP, Brazil
Received 19 September 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editors: K. Jimbow, M. Jinnin, and J. A. Tschen
Copyright © 2012 José Maria Pereira de Godoy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. P. de Godoy and M. F. G. de Godoy, “Godoy & Godoy technique in the treatment of lymphedema for under-privileged populations,” International Journal of Medical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 68–71, 2010.
- K. Kerchner, A. Fleischer, and G. Yosipovitch, “Lower extremity lymphedema. Update: pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 324–331, 2008.
- J. M. Pereira de Godoy, S. H. da Silva, and F. Guerreiro Godoy Mde, “Interference of the surgical treatment of breast cancer on personal hygiene,” Breast Journal, vol. 14, no. 6, p. 607, 2008.
- J. M. Pereira De Godoy and M. De Fátima Guerreiro Godoy, “Development and evaluation of a new apparatus for lymph drainage: preliminary results,” Lymphology, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 62–64, 2004.
- J. M. P. De Godoy, L. M. O. Azoubel, and M. D. F. G. De Godoy, “Intensive treatment of leg lymphedema,” Indian Journal of Dermatology, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 144–147, 2010.