- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 927305, 3 pages
1Department of Dermatology, Brazilian Society of Dermatology, Santo Antônio Hospital, Santa Casa de Midericórdia de Porto Alegre, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
2Pediatric Dermatology Service, Department of Dermatology, Brazilian Society of Dermatology, Santo Antônio Hospital, Santa Casa de Midericórdia de Porto Alegre, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editors: I. Kurokawa and N. Oiso
Copyright © 2012 Renata Elise Tonoli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Fonseca, C. Peña, J. Del Pozo et al., “Olmsted syndrome,” Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 271–275, 2001.
- J. Frias-Iniesta, P. Sanchez-Pedreño, J. A. Martinez-Escribano, and A. Jimenez-Martinez, “Olmsted syndrome: report of a new case,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 136, no. 6, pp. 935–938, 1997.
- F. N. Bergonse, S. M. Rabello, R. L. Barreto et al., “Olmsted syndrome: the clinical spectrum of mutilating palmoplantar keratoderma,” Pediatric Dermatology, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 323–326, 2003.
- J. Tao, C. Z. Huang, N. W. Yu et al., “Olmsted syndrome: a case report and review of literature,” International Journal of Dermatology, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 432–437, 2008.
- Z. Lin, Q. Chen, M. Lee, et al., “Exome sequencing reveals mutations in TRPV3 as a cause of Olmsted syndrome,” The American Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 558–564, 2012.