- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 945136, 2 pages
Acral Cutaneous Neural Angiomatous Hamartoma: A Variant of Palmar Cutaneous Hamartoma?
Skin Pathology, Department of Cellular Pathology, PathLinks Pathology Service, Lincoln County Hospital, Lincoln LN2 5QY, UK
Received 5 August 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editors: M. Curzio, M. Jinnin, E. Schmidt, and M. Viglione
Copyright © 2012 Nebojsa Arsenovic and Anuradha Sheth. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Al Habeeb, H. Alkhalidi, H. Idikio, and D. Ghazarian, “Cutaneous solitary neural hamartoma: report of an unusual case,” American Journal of Dermatopathology, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 484–486, 2009.
- Z. B. Argenyi, M. E. Goodenberger, and J. S. Strauss, “Congenital neural hamartoma (“fascicular Schwannoma”). A light microscopic, immunohistochemical, and ultrastructural study,” American Journal of Dermatopathology, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 283–293, 1990.
- A. Lee, N. Heidary, A. Altiner, H. Votava, H. Kamino, and M. Sanchez, “Neurovascular hamartoma,” Dermatology Online Journal, vol. 15, no. 8, article 21, 2009.
- S. Damiani and L. Riccioni, “Palmar cutaneous hamartoma,” American Journal of Dermatopathology, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 65–68, 1998.
- D. H. Ha, W. H. Jung, and C. S. Yoon, “Cutaneous hamartoma of the hand: MR imaging findings,” Yonsei Medical Journal, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 147–149, 2000.