- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 986952, 3 pages
Xanthoma of Bone: A Case Report
Nuclear Medicine Department, University of Mohammed V-Souissi, Rabat, Morocco
Received 26 December 2011; Accepted 30 January 2012
Academic Editors: T. Konrad and H. Takeyama
Copyright © 2012 Hasnae Guerrouj et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Yokoyama, N. Shinohara, and K. Wada, “Osseous xanthomatosis and a pathologic fracture in a patient with hyperlipidemia. A case report,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, no. 236, pp. 307–310, 1988.
- D. Dallari, A. Marinelli, A. Pellacani et al., “Xanthoma of bone: first sign of hyperlipidemia type IIB: a case report,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, no. 410, pp. 274–277, 2003.
- S. Boisgard, O. Bringer, B. Aufauvre et al., “Xanthome osseux sans désordre lipidique: À propos d'un cas et revue de la littérature,” Revue du Rhumatisme, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 83–86, 2000.
- A. Ayadi-Kaddour, M. Mlika, A. Marghli, T. Kilani, and F. E. Mezni, “Xanthoma of the rib without hyperlipoproteinemia,” Respiratory Medicine CME, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 40–42, 2008.
- C. Turk, B. Bilginer, K. Benli, K. Yavuz, A. Saglam, and I. M. Ziyal, “Bilateral temporal bone xanthomas in type II hypercholesterolemia,” Turkish Neurosurgery, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 533–535, 2010.
- K. A. Muthusamy, K. Azmi, P. Narayanan, R. Rajagopalan, N. A. Rahman, and V. Waran, “Bilateral temporal bone xanthoma: case report,” Journal of Neurosurgery, vol. 108, no. 2, pp. 361–364, 2008.
- T. Kuroiwa, T. Ohta, and A. Tsutsumi, “Xanthoma of the temporal bone: case report,” Neurosurgery, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 996–998, 2000.
- M. Marqués Mateo, M. Puche Torres, L. Miragall Alba, M. E. Iglesias Gimilio, and J. V. Pascual Gil, “Primary mandibular bone xanthoma. A case report,” International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 806–807, 2004.
- E. T. Elwood, T. G. Shahwan, N. Dajani, and J. D. Murray, “Isolated xanthoma of the frontal bone,” Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 391–394, 2005.
- G. S. Huang, C. W. Huang, C. H. Lee, J. A. M. Taylor, C. G. Lin, and C. Y. Chen, “Xanthoma of the sacrum,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 674–678, 2004.
- U. Yalcinkaya and F. Oztop, “Xanthoma of the calcaneus associated with hyperlipoproteinemia ,” Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, vol. 95, no. 6, pp. 602–604, 2005.
- K. J. Alden, E. F. McCarthy, and K. L. Weber, “Xanthoma of bone: a report of three cases and review of the literature,” The Iowa orthopaedic journal, vol. 28, pp. 58–64, 2008.